COVID 19 Safety Measures
We respectfully request that you do not attend Believe Christmas if you are suffering from any Coronavirus symptoms. In this circumstance then please refer to the NHS website.
Believe Christmas 2020 is an outdoor event and therefore the risk of COVID19 transmission is naturally lower, we have put the following arrangements in place to keep you safe:
- Track & Trace details will be taken upon booking
- You will be pre-allocated your socially distanced group
- Strict systems around the 8 acre site to reduce interaction
- The site foot print has been arranged to ensure social distance can be maintained so far as reasonably possible
- Staggered entry and exit onto the site
- Temperature checks will be carried out upon arrival
- Pre booked tickets essential
- Fully trained elves to maintain strict social distancing
- NHS trained cleaning team to decontaminate before, during and after each event
- SANTA-tiser stations with hand sanitiser will be located around the site
- Face coverings may be required (please check current Government guidelines closer to your event date)
- Tickets are non-refundable (please see below for further information)
Our team has been closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and following the most recent guidance from Public Health England and the UK Government, we feel confident that we can safely welcome visitors to BELIEVE Christmas this winter.
In order to adhere to government directives, BELIEVE Christmas has an appointed a Health and Safety advisor to oversee risk assessments, standards of practice and equipment to ensure we are operating safely to protect staff and visitors alike.
As you would expect, our magical world is going to be a little different from previous years but everything we are introducing is with your safety, and our staff’s safety in mind. We have reviewed how we operate every aspect of our production to make sure that you can still enjoy a magical, safe experience with the same high standards and attention to detail for which we are known
Limited capacity: For the moment, acknowledging the uncertainty of the evolving situation, we will be limiting the number of tickets available per session to have further control over the flow of people throughout the experience and to allow for social distancing.
Rebuilding: BELIEVE Christmas is well placed to do this as we deliver magical seasonal events in the grounds of Hardwick Hall Hotel. Each event is designed and rebuilt from scratch every year. We have thoroughly assessed all structures within the production and are rebuilding and redesigning where necessary to provide appropriate space for all our guests throughout the experience.
Hygiene: We will be introducing enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the production, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters and work benches. We are also installing a large number of hygiene stations and hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the experience for guest use. All areas including portable toilets will be cleaned regularly by both staff and appointed suppliers. *Hardwick Hall Hotel will be responsible for the hygiene and cleansing of their areas used for catering on site. All catering is being provided by Hardwick Hall Hotel (Ramside Estates).
Looking after our team: We will be doing everything we can to ensure our valued team operate in a safe working environment.
Although we are confident we can safely open our doors under current government guidance, we are conscious that these guidelines could change. If this happens in a way that compromises our ability to safely deliver our event, all guests will of course have the option to transfer their booking to 2021 or another seasonal event delivered by the Producers Tainted Ltd.
The safety measures we have introduced are intended to be in line with Government guidance to minimise the risk of contracting the COVID19 virus. Please note this risk cannot be completely removed and so anyone visiting does so at their own risk.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Pre Book Only
Believe Christmas is a pre-book experience. Tickets must be booked in advance
All visitors, aged 11 and up, may be required to wear a face mask or covering during their visit, unless medically exempt. Please check our website and social media for current Government guidelines closer to your visit date.
Believe Christmas 2020 is a reduced capacity attraction encouraging social distancing.
Hand SANTA-tiser stations will be positioned at each activity and around the site. Please use regularly.
WHAT OTHER SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
- When visiting Believe Christmas, you may be asked to wear a face mask during your visit but we are asking you to check the current Government guidelines closer to your visit date. We will also put a note on www.believe-uk.com and social media platforms if this is the case.
- If face masks are required please bring these with you on the day to wear during activities but could be removed in the food areas for eating and drinking once seated.
Social Distancing & Limited Contact
- Our toilet facilities will be open with additional hygiene measures in place.
- From arrival at Believe Christmas, you will notice additional signage to promote social distancing. Please follow these measures to help maintain safety guidelines.
- There will be certain procedures and one-way routes that you will be guided through during your visit.
Enhanced Cleaning & Safety Precautions
- Enhanced cleaning of areas will take place throughout the day focusing on touch-points such as work spaces, seating and toilets.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the event site. We kindly ask that visitors uphold the highest hygiene standards through use of hand sanitiser.
Believe Christmas Food Area
- Various catering options will be provided by Ramside Estates.
- A covered seating area will be provided with picnic benches for up to 6 people to be cleaned before and after use.
- There will be other Tipi spaces available through the break period.
- Street food catering units will be available and uphold the strict highest hygiene measures keeping social distancing.
- Only one person from each booking should collect food and refreshments keeping numbers to a minimum.
- If you have any queries about food allergies and the catering that will be provided please contact Hardwick Hall Hotel directly.
Car Parking & Arrival
- Car parking is available at the rear of Hardwick Hall Hotel please follow signage on arrival.
- An Elf will be on hand to guide you to the entry onto the event site.
- On arrival you will be guided to the Meeting Point fenced Group areas to meet your elf guide.
- Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival.